Sunday, September 12, 2010

In the swing...

Slowly but surely, I am getting back into the routine. My classes have been great so far. Most of them feel pretty comfortable with technology. I always hope they will teach me something!

I found and interactive website to help find commands in Word 2007: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel-help/interactive-excel-2003-to-excel-2007-command-reference-guide-HA010149151.aspx?CTT=3. It brings up a window that looks like the old Word (2003). You click on a menu, then move your mouse to the command you need and a box opens with a description of where it is in Word 2007. Cool!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cathy,
    I'm going to try to fool with the bibliography and citation apps in word 2007. I'm trying to figure out whether this would help the kids when writing papers, or whether noodle tools would be better.

    ReplyDelete