Sunday, January 23, 2011

New year - new resolution!

I really feel the need to re-charge! I can't wait to attend the PETE & C conference in February to get energized and excited about technology again. January has been busy but you can see that I have been a little slow in blogging. I am even going to give Twitter another try. In the meanwhile, I will be visiting teachers at my school to see what technology is being used, what might be used and what I can do to help. I read on Twitter about some mini workshops being done in some schools. They remind me of some of the sessions at the conference - 60 tools in 60 minutes! We could show 60 tech uses in 60 minutes and showcase what some of the teachers are using. I am going to look into it. Don't be surprised to see me coming to ask for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment