Sunday, August 1, 2010

I love Technology!

I do, I love technology. I guess that makes me a geek - but aren't geeks in these days? That's ok. I am on the computer all the time - checking email, playing games, looking stuff up, and on and on. When my computer failed earlier this year, I was crushed. I did what I could but no change. A friend looked at it and helped me retrieve my files from the hard drive. That helped. Then, I could at least re-format the drive and start over. It was actully a little exciting, starting from scratch! Except, every once in a while I realize I am missing something I had before - a favorite website or program. But it's okay, I can move on. It has made me be a little more careful and I do backup more and am a little more organized. Even old geeks can learn new tricks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment