Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Make new friends

The song we used to sing in Brownies keeps going through my head. "Make new friends, but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold." I started a new job almost 2 years ago and although it was rough going, everything is working out. I have met new friends and it's a good thing to shake things up once in a while. I have learned lots of new technology. Don't ever believe the saying, "you can't teach an old dog new tricks." I guess I am a motivated "old dog!" I have always enjoyed new gadgets and new technology. I love my iPhone. What did we do before cell phones? And iPhones! Forget about it! You could be in a room full of people and most of them will pull out a smartphone and do something with it! How else can you keep up with friends or family that you rarely see! What will they think of next?!

No comments:

Post a Comment